Flash Drive Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I couldn't find exactly what to call this, or how to say this [the problem, i mean] so here goes:
I recently tried to format my 1 GB flashdrive. It worked fine up until i right clicked > Format.
When i tried to re add the files to the flashdrive, I realized that for some weird reason my computer believed this drive to have only 1 MB of space. So i tried to reformat again, only to realize that it was all my stupid doing. I realized that when the window opened after clicking 'Format' It gave me a pop up box for 1MB, and was a 'FAT' drive . I tried to switch this, but it only had 1 choice, unfortunately.

I've tried what i know, and unfortunately, i have no idea how to restore my flashdrive to it's original state of having 1GB data, or recognized as that by my computer. Help?

Thank you for your help, in advance.

EDIT: I am using a flash drive where as it USED To contain a security feature. It was by Memorex. During the process of Reformatting, i changed the maximum capacity of the drive so that nearly all of the memory was in the secured folder. Although something must've gone wrong... And i can't change it back since the software was removed!

FIX EDIT: I fixed it :/ Having gone to look via google for the software that was removed, typing different keywords in and all that stuff in order to find it. I finally found it, and fixed the flash memory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back