Flashing Textures In Game, New Gfx Card HD4670

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancell

Hi AGAIN... for people who know me lol! I think im starting to live on this site. I really aint DUMB with computers >< But alot happening in this last month.. New CPU, New GPU, Temp issues which solved hope.

Anyway nothing seriious but when I play Call Of Duty 4 Sometimes the A wall will quicky go black and then be fine.. Or for example picture frames on the walls will go black for 1 second then be fine again.. Sometimes Shadows will flash away then come back.. I did research again and some people like it could be do with ATI Control Center. Im new to ATI cards. (Software) Is there something I should tick or disable, enable to help?

(Installed New Drivers. Gone back old drivers) (Reinstalled DirectX) Shadows flash sometimes on GTA IV aswell so its not COD4.. Checked everything can think off. Its not 24-7 just random times. But im sure it would enoy us all flashin shadows etc.

Specs are on my name thing.

Oh and please pc :L Please be last problem for now :L Im starting to live here and feel sorry for you guys thinking this kid again lol.

It does sound very like a driver issue to me.

Ensure your windows is up to date and you have .net framework 3.
Use driver sweeper or the ATI software removal utility in add or remove programs to remove ALL traces of ati software from your pc.
Reinstall the most recent drivers and the ccc for your card here.

Option 1 :http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_catalyst.aspx?p=xp/radeonx-xp

Let us know if this improves things.

Cheerz, Seems bit better.. Did happen again with a shadow go then come back... but so far no walls or stuff. Il continue to play and let you know more. :)

Hey dont worry I found the problem. Was something do with cod4 settings. But just GTA IV does it but I heard its a buggy game.. and can hardly see it on gta iv.. but if u no anything mite help :)

Thx again :)

Flickering or missing textures are usually always a sign of a driver error.. If this is only happening once in a while with only certain games i would blame your drivers..

However if you are getting graphics errors on all your games this could indicate a more serious problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back