TechSpot

Fonts size with Internet Explorer!

By Cucumber
May 25, 2002
  1. Help With Internet Explorer!

Hey lads! I haven't been on for a while, but im doing my GCSE's at the moment (exams) and so i havent had much time! I have 11 exams next week:( ! Anywayz i will be posting back regularly soon, very soon :D ! But i have a problem, its kind of a video problem so i thought id putt it in here ( if its wrong UnCleel ill move it)
    Anywayz the problem.....
    -For some odd reason when i use Internet Explorer my fonts are HUGE on some pages e.g. 3DS , and Yahoo! Its not all fonts just some, and its real annoying :mad: Why is this? I cant seem to fix it.

Thanx for help

Cucumber

2. TS | Thomas

TS | Thomas TS Rookie Posts: 1,319

Tried holding down the Control key & scrolling your mouse wheel up/down?

3. Cucumber

Cucumber TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 154

OMG you're an official Genius!! Im sure i should know that but hey!!
    Thanx a lot man:D :D :D :D :D

Laterz

Cucumber

4. Demiurg

Demiurg TS Rookie Posts: 85

That makes him an official Genius?! The standards must have gone down a bit since the General Theory of Relativity. ;)

5. Tedman

Tedman TS Rookie Posts: 39

Wow I learned something new...

6. TS | Thomas

TS | Thomas TS Rookie Posts: 1,319

"I resemble that statement"

7. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,606   +287

Ctrl scroll wheel is quite a standard microsoft feature. One of my work colleges just got a new laptop with 1600x1200 screen and was complaining he couldn't read some spreadsheets because of the resolution so I just told him to use the ctrl scroll wheel. I haven't check through all MS applications but I am sure its a shared function of most of them...

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.