TechSpot

Fonts size with Internet Explorer!

By Cucumber
May 25, 2002
  1. Help With Internet Explorer!

Hey lads! I haven't been on for a while, but im doing my GCSE's at the moment (exams) and so i havent had much time! I have 11 exams next week:( ! Anywayz i will be posting back regularly soon, very soon :D ! But i have a problem, its kind of a video problem so i thought id putt it in here ( if its wrong UnCleel ill move it)
    Anywayz the problem.....
    -For some odd reason when i use Internet Explorer my fonts are HUGE on some pages e.g. 3DS , and Yahoo! Its not all fonts just some, and its real annoying :mad: Why is this? I cant seem to fix it.

Thanx for help

Cucumber

2. TS | Thomas

TS | Thomas TS Rookie Posts: 1,327

Tried holding down the Control key & scrolling your mouse wheel up/down?

3. Cucumber

Cucumber TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 203

OMG you're an official Genius!! Im sure i should know that but hey!!
    Thanx a lot man:D :D :D :D :D

Laterz

Cucumber

4. Demiurg

Demiurg TS Rookie Posts: 86

That makes him an official Genius?! The standards must have gone down a bit since the General Theory of Relativity. ;)

5. Tedman

Tedman TS Rookie Posts: 61

Wow I learned something new...

6. TS | Thomas

TS | Thomas TS Rookie Posts: 1,327

"I resemble that statement"

7. Arris

Arris TS Evangelist Posts: 4,571   +103

Ctrl scroll wheel is quite a standard microsoft feature. One of my work colleges just got a new laptop with 1600x1200 screen and was complaining he couldn't read some spreadsheets because of the resolution so I just told him to use the ctrl scroll wheel. I haven't check through all MS applications but I am sure its a shared function of most of them...

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.