For sale - Intel setup

pifg99

Selling Intel setup

I'm selling my defective motherboarded Intel system to start fresh all over again. Everything else is in mint condition. Wont list the motherboard cause it's defective. Here are the specs:

Antec PlusView Metallic Grey case w/ side window
MadDog MultiMedia 600W Smart Cable BTX/ATX Power Supply
Intel P4EE 3.73GHz/1066Mhz FSB Chip (Socket T LGA775)
OCZ Value DDR2 PC4200 533 256MBx2 (512MB) RAM
eVGA GeForce 6800Ultra Video Card PCI Express Edition
Maxtor 160GB DimaondMax 10 Serial ATA Hard Drive
Pioneer Black DVR-109 DVDRW+/- IDE Drive
Alps Electronic Black 1.44MB floppy drive

Asking price $1700 + shipping. Will knock off another $100 if you can do a wire transfer. My email = pifg99@hotmail.com Let me know. Thanks.

Why dont you jsut keep all the parts and get a new board?? You got some kick **** parts there if they all work?

True. Keeping it's my third option. It's just the hassle of putting the new board in. I ruined the first one. I wouldn't want to ruin the new one. I'm not as great as i thought at this PC building stuff i found out.

I Also wouldn't want to pay a Techie to put it in for me.

Behold the truth. I'm getting an Apple. I'm using one right now. (ducking):D

Here's a link to the auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5183236916&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

Actually forget the Apple. I decided i'm going to keep it and replace the motherboard myself. Now time to end that auction.

i'm just in time for the Nvidia SLI motherboards that came out for Intel. If i do get one of those though, i'm going to have to use it in single video card mode for now until i raise money for another ultra if i actually ever decide to get it. It's a good option to have though. My PC is mostly a gaming computer like you said. It actually doesn't make sense to get an Apple but sometimes i don't know what the heck i'm doing.

Back