Forcing fullscreen apps into windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike

Does anybody know of a way to force normally fullscreen applications, such as games for example, into windowed mode?

Richtclick on the program-icon, select Properties, next to the heading Run: select "normal window" instead of "maximised", click OK.

OK, this is getting annoying now. Thanks for your replies. The reason I asked is because anything running in full screen at the moment, for whatever reason crashes out after about 5 minutes. No error messages. it just crashes out. Being in the middle of Homeworld, level 10, I'm finding this annoying. I just want to finish the game.

There's all sorts of glitches developing now though. unexplained slowdowns...., etc.

Time for another format I think.

Is there any way I can export my favourites from IE, and bookmarks from mozilla, in such a way thjat I can easily inmport them again? Never done it before.

You can export your favorites from IE by clicking on file and then "import and export". Just follow the wizard. I recently exported my favorites to a floppy and then imported them back after formating the same way.

Can't help with the bookmarks.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back