Format?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I try to install Windows XP but it cannot, or says that there is no HDD? I tried the boot disk and that doesn't work. the XP dosen't work to find it at all. I got the computer from a business that went under and they wiped the Hard drive and gave me the disk for XP. But I can't install it at all. disk error and the usual messages come up please insert disk i;m at wits end with this stuff, Please help me

no I didn't It just says that there is no HD and I dont know how to do that cause I can't seem to install anything

Physically check presence of hard disk by opening the computer cover. Re insert its connections. Make sure by consulting cmos setup that your cd/dvd drive is set to be primary first boot device.

yup I did that too. and nothing at all didn't even recognize the boot disks. CD or floppy. LOL never thought I would add floppy on this, might as well said VHS.

I dont know where to look for the drivers for my hd

thanks for the help guys Now I have another one the computer says insert disk in a: and hit enter. all I have is a CD ROm... I have a A: drive but its a floppy diskdrive and thats' like 20 diskes for the software do you have a solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back