Formating.. whats the best program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenJAmiN06

i have downloading things using Azureus,.. now i have to format or 'put-together' the different files, what's the best program win rar??? Thanks

WinRAR is a my choice.
I used to use PowerZip but it kept saying some files were 'mising' when I tried to extract them. (It makes me cringe to think how many files I deleted thinking they were useless)

Usually when you download a directory of *.rar files they are named file01.rar, file02.rar, etc. You open one of those with WinRAR and it produces one file, usually *.iso or whatever.

I've heard good things about 7zip but since I have never personally used it, I can't really comment.

Good Luck

Hello :) Here's one Great Little Free app that i like for these kind of operations

Its a Zip Maker that is capable of joining your files while adding an execute operation to your desired app to be loaded when the zip is finish extracting it's files.

Most recomended.

http://www.codeproject.com/win32/selfextract.asp

N.B. - This site requires you to create a user name which includes giving some true E-Mail account to complete validation. Signing up is somewhat more or less easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back