Forum membership growing stronger...

Arris

We now have 35 members with > 100 post counts...
We seem to be getting more and more frequent posters
Must be something good here if so many are staying and contributing so much... Don't know what it is though ;)
Also the contest seems to be bringing in a greater number of people...

Yes, but I really like coming and browsing the forums and seeing that I have to look at 10 different threads in every forum. Sometimes it gets annoying and I can't read them all, but I like to see the added effort by everyone.
I just hope it stays that way once the contest is over. I think people will start posting now, and realize what a value 3DS has to computer related problems, and they will stay and maybe reference others. That is my thought anyway, or at least my hopes :)

If I may interject something here ?

I have belonged to forums before and tired with them soon, mostly because the web pages that supported them where poor or lacking info. In the past 6 months or so, I have had a favorite web site I went to SEVERAL times a day. The person always had good news and stuff there, well now it seams his news and info is getting quite old and boring, starting to lack substance. I have noticed myself now comming to this page more and more everyday. The news and reviews aren't one sided (even though I am an AMD fan), I do like variety in my day.

The staff here needs to give themselves a pat on the back, I have used more info at this web site to help me and educate myself than ANY other in the past.

Thanks to all the 3DS staff !!

Like many of you, I've been in other forums b4. Somehow they weren't as friendly as I liked them to be. So far, things are great here. Guess this will be a great stay! :)

Keep up the good work 3DS staff and everyone in the forums!

Back