Forum Recent Posts on Front Page

By cogenmaster
Dec 28, 2004
Post New Reply
  1. What happened to the recent forum post on the front page? Are they coming back?
  2. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,510   +308

Thanks for your feedback.

We should be able to bring these back up soon, the reason we had to remove them temporarily was because TechSpot News are crawled several times a day by Google bots including Google News where you will find our news headlines from time to time.

Google asked us to remove these forum headlines from the frontpage (you will still find them in other pages) so they can crawl the site properly. This wasn't necessarily their fault but with a few changes on their implementation, I should be able to bring them back up.

I'm glad to hear you kept an eye on them BTW.
  3. cogenmaster

cogenmaster Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 132

Good to here

Thanks for the update Julio, good to here that they will be online. I found them to be a good way to stay abrest of any interesting game or hardware bugs.
  4. Julio Franco

Julio Franco TechSpot Editor Posts: 6,510   +308

Sure thing, just give me until next year to fix them ;).
  5. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,745

We want them done now!!!! There is no time to party and celebrate :D Just kidding, have a good one Julio, you deserve a little break to celebrate the new year with friends and loved ones.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.