Forum Rules

MetalX

I'm really sorry bout this... I'm probably an ***** but is there a list of forum rules somewhere because I have noticed a few banned users (won't mention names) and I don't wanna become one of them.

Unless you do something very very stupid, you`re not in any danger of being banned, so don`t worry. We`re not in the habit of banning members unnecessarily.

For information on what`s expected/rules etc, you can click on the FAQ at the top of any page.

You might also want to read this thread by SNGX1275.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards Howard :)

Just click on FAQ next to User Profiles and Gallery on the toolbar near the top of the page..

I think you'll be fine.. its namely just the usual no spamming and be polite type of things..

Hey, i'm just wondering, is being banned something that lasts for a short time, or is it, an entire life thing, and no returns?
(have i been naughty santa?)

There are two types of ban imposed by moderators or administrators. Temporary and permanent.

Temporary bans can be put in place for almost any length of time, from a few days to a few years. Permanent bans are just that, permanent. There is no coming back from a permanent ban.

Regards Howard :)

Thanks guys. I'll make sure to try to follow those rulez. This site is wayyy too good to get banned from :)

Back