Forums newbie

By BunkFace
May 27, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi! I'm a newbie here. Actually, this is not my first post. I didn't see this forum before I made my first post here.

I found this site from google (I forgot what I was searching for, but I think it was about the Windows registry). I came into the site and saw the good info and then I bookmarked the page. It seems that the community here is good in PC tech stuff so, I posted here. :)
  2. GAMER316

GAMER316 Newcomer, in training

Yeah you ain't the only one new

Now it seems that you have a good video card so could you recommend some games old Geforce 2 MX400
  3. GAMER316

hello to you bunkface old chap
  4. BunkFace

BunkFace Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 18

Dude, what the hell. This is not a chatroom, so don't expect a fast reply! Also, avoid posting multiple times successively, as this is considered spam - I'm quite new in the forums, but I think this will lead to bannage.

Also, I expect to be welcomed by forum regulars not newbie kids with old Geforce 2 MX videocards!! :mad: Well, about the games, I recommend any built in Windows games like Hearts and Poker as your videocard sucks! (lol. just kidding about the 'newbie kids with old videocards... and my recommended games' part) :D

IMHO, you need to upgrade your video card if possible, because from your profile, you said in that your PC is for gaming and gaming is one of your main interests. Most good new games nowadays require a newly released videocard. So, if possible, I think you should upgrade your video card, or better, your whole system.
  5. olefarte

olefarte TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 1,427

Welcome to TechSpot, both of you.
  6. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Posts: 6,504

Hi Bunkface, pleased to meet you. I am sure you will become a good part of the community here.
  7. AtK SpAdE

AtK SpAdE TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,846

Hello

Well that 5200 you got aint newly released

Sean
  8. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

Hello Bunkface and welcome to Techspot.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  9. BunkFace

BunkFace Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 18

Thanks for the welcomes!

Yep, I need to get a new one too.
  10. GAMER316

Okay now can someone please tell me that does my ***** motherboard(P4M66A Manufacturer=unknown to me)have a 8x or 4x agp slot.PLEASE
  11. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso Newcomer, in training Posts: 25,948   +17

Go HERE and read my post.

You will notice a link to the Everest programme. It will give you lots of info about your system, including which mobo you have.

Regards Howard :grinthumb
  12. GAMER316

SORRY IF I AM ACTING A LITTLE (OR MORE) STUPID.Any way thanks for the advice Bunkface and sorry that I have the old Geforce 2 card and if i am not a regular for his highness
  13. GAMER316

Ok Thanks Very Much Howard Hopwinsko

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.