FPS showing on screen in CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i dunno what happened, but all of a sudden my fps,in,out,loss and "choke" are showing in the buttom right of my screen in games when im online. I have no idea how this got turned on, and even less of an idea of how to turn it off. Can anyone help me out?I couldnt find any commands for it on any sites.

You need to clarify your message a little better, I might be able to help you once your clarify yourself:wave:

Basicly in the bottom right hand of my corner while im playing games, there are numebrs and words showing my Fps,"in","out","loss", and "choke" i dunno what in out loss of choke is, beside each word is a number which goes up and down rapidly, like if you were to watch your fps it adjusts to whats going on on yours screen at that moment (more movement,lower fps).And there just down in the BR of the screen while i play.Their written pretty big, takes up a good chunk of the corner of the screen. Im gonna take a screen shot and put it up as soon as i get back from class.Thatll be alot better then my explination

It should read "i dont know what in,out loss OR choke is."

I understand what you are saying now.

I am not familiar with the game but its sounds like a possible updated patch or you enabled a feature in your advanced settings

I know to turn it on you go into the console ( ~ by default) and type in net_graph 3

so im guessing to turn it off it would be net_graph 1 or net_graph 0

Im not at home so i cant test it.

Also, thats in CS:Source, so it may be a little different in 1.6, I doubt it tho

GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back