TechSpot

Free First Person Shooter list

By draconus
Sep 1, 2005
  1. Here is a nice list of Free First Person Shooter games and MMORPG games too. All the games on the list are rather good and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

http://www.mpogl.com

have fun!!

2. xtheblack9x

xtheblack9x TS Rookie Posts: 29

i knew about americas army but not about all the other ones. Thanks For Sharing.

Everyone its worth looking at. Its a bunch of free first person shooter games and you may be supprised how good some free games are :)

3. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,802

Nice.

I'm tempted to try out some of them. I've been playing Wolf:ET since it's release and it's still great fun. AA never caught me, but maybe some of the others will...

4. C_Conqueror

C_Conqueror TS Rookie Posts: 217

thanks for the info I have tried digital paintball I think it is pretty fun.

5. draconus

draconus TS Rookie Topic Starter

Im glad you like the list :)

I plan on adding more games as i get time, there are still a few really nice ones i know of that i have not added.

If you can think of any feel free to post them here and ill look them up and add them.

6. xtheblack9x

xtheblack9x TS Rookie Posts: 29

by all means post the other games :) i would be way down for checking them out.

OH MAN GunZ is soooo awesome almost like it as much as cs although its hard to compare because they are way diffrent.

7. draconus

draconus TS Rookie Topic Starter

a few new games where added to the list.

but sadly gunz was removed becuase its not a 1st person shooter

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.