Free minecraft servers

By TheDreams
Dec 5, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Hi, I would just like to let everyone know that I will be making a free minecraft server for anyone that wants one. You can just tell me what type of world that you want and some plugins! I will even handle Essentials groupmanager for you:D! If you want a server just comment below with the world type and plugins that you wish to have, or send me a Pm. Here are a list of available options:

Plugins: Essentials(whole pack + Groupmanager), PermissionsEx, Skyblock, Lockette, Factions, Vault, Votifier, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, Mcore, MagicCarpet, ChestShop, Shop, QuickShop, Serversigns, CommandSigns, aAntiSpawn, Buycraft, ClearLag, CoreProtect, floAuction, LibsDisguises, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-Portals, SilkSpawners, McMMO, VanishNoPacket. If you want another plugin, ask for it. I will see if it's compatible with the version.

Worlds: Creative, Superflat, Survival, Adventure, Skyblock, TheEnd, TheNether.

All Servers will be version 1.7.9! If you do not wish for factions I can do 1.7.10! All downloads will be made through direct Pm link to dropbox.

If you are new to this and think it's rather interesting, Shoot me a pm and we can talk and I will be able to walk through this entire process, including configuration of all plugins.