Free music. Over 250 albums legal!

By luvhuffer
Jan 4, 2012
Post New Reply
  1. Free albums to download here on Amazon. The record companies put out these samplers of the best artists on their label. there is a crap load of them available. Everything from the music of the 1890's to Satanic Death Metal Scream Rock and everything in between. 284 different albums and lots of singles. My favorite recently released is the Sub Pop 23 Year Anniversary Sampler. All that is required is to register with Amazon and install their own mp3 down loader. the quality is excellent VBR. Download them and they are yours. No strings or gimmicks. Use with any player on your system.
  2. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,019   +83 Staff Member

Wow that's awesome. Thanks for sharing. I see some Philip Glass in the selection :grinthumb.
  3. H3llion

H3llion TechSpot Paladin Posts: 872   +79

Thanks for the post, I am deffo getting all of them just for the sake of making my iTunes libary longer ^^

Are they full songs or just previews that are few seconds long? (I guess they are full version...)
  4. luvhuffer

luvhuffer TechSpot Paladin Topic Starter Posts: 637

Ya full versions. And they put up new ones all the time. They also have a lot of singles too for downloading.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.