Free Online Gaming Servers

By Wotrop
Jul 13, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didn't know where to put this topic so i just put it under gaming.

Anyways I recently made a clan that specializes in (CS 1.6) and (RTCW ET 2.6)
    But I have been tossed around and riped off. so in the end i dont have any cash to spend on the clan. I was thinking of a gaming server. Nothing much. Just 4v4 for ether games. I will not get pickey if its free.

But im my serch I have not been able to find any.
    So I call on techspot for my help once again.

O and how about a bribe, everyon likes bribes. I will advertise the winner site on my sponsors page. This is on my clan website. :angel:
  2. Mikael

Mikael Newcomer, in training Posts: 282

I wasn't aware that you would be able to find a fast and reliable server host for free? I play on a few Enemy Territory servers that are hosted by EscapedTurkey and they are usually decent. (Be aware that you will have to pay $25 a month, but that isn't too much if you can collect a few bucks from the people you would be playing with.)

Is it possible to have someone host the game for you guys? I have played on 5v5 servers that were hosted on a very good DSL connection.
  3. Wotrop

Wotrop Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 112

eek u see thats it. Who is actualy gunna pay forward on somthing that they might not get. also alot of the people i play with dot have alot of money to trow out the window. First comes living esentials. I don't want people paying me that cant afford to pay their car insurance. :stickout:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.