Free Online Gaming Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wotrop

I didn't know where to put this topic so i just put it under gaming.

Anyways I recently made a clan that specializes in (CS 1.6) and (RTCW ET 2.6)
But I have been tossed around and riped off. so in the end i dont have any cash to spend on the clan. I was thinking of a gaming server. Nothing much. Just 4v4 for ether games. I will not get pickey if its free.

But im my serch I have not been able to find any.
So I call on techspot for my help once again.

O and how about a bribe, everyon likes bribes. I will advertise the winner site on my sponsors page. This is on my clan website. :angel:

I wasn't aware that you would be able to find a fast and reliable server host for free? I play on a few Enemy Territory servers that are hosted by EscapedTurkey and they are usually decent. (Be aware that you will have to pay $25 a month, but that isn't too much if you can collect a few bucks from the people you would be playing with.)

Is it possible to have someone host the game for you guys? I have played on 5v5 servers that were hosted on a very good DSL connection.

eek u see thats it. Who is actualy gunna pay forward on somthing that they might not get. also alot of the people i play with dot have alot of money to trow out the window. First comes living esentials. I don't want people paying me that cant afford to pay their car insurance. :stickout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back