TechSpot

Free Radeon HD 3650 256MB (UK - will send worldwide)

By Leeky
Aug 5, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. Hello people.

Item now FREE to UK members

Item for sale: PCI express, Raedon HD3650 256mb Graphics card

I thought I'd kick this new forum off with offering for sale my old graphics card.

Its in used condition, and probably saw about 5-6 months use, before being replaced for my current graphics card. Its in mint condition, and worked flawlessly. I only replaced as needed two DVI ports to connect my twin Viewsonics. Since being removed it has been stored in the box my new graphics card came in.

It was shipped with my Dell Vostro 420, so I don't have the box or anything. The HIS 4670 box in the picture will be used to ship the item. To be clear, your purchasing the item in the description, NOT the item shown on the box.

Item will be well packaged for sending, and will be sent by either 1st class post, or for a couple of quid extra I'll send it 1st class recorded for you.

Pictures of the item:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Price:Free to someone in need of a budget PCI-express card, in the UK. Will send to US/Others, but they'll need to pay postage.

Full address, home and mobile phone numbers will be provided upon sale. You are welcome to ring me at home to confirm before accepting sale.

Payment is prefered by paypal, but I'm happy to accept postal orders, or cheques (they need clearing first!).

I'm happy to send worldwide, but payment needs to be in GB Pounds (£). and delivery cost will alter price accordingly. Paypal only for non UK residents.

2. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,066   +84 Staff Member

You sure the model is right, Leeky? The only Radeon HD 3200 I know if is an IGP. It looks like the Vostro 420 comes with the HD 3450 or HD 3650, and judging by the listed I/O you have the latter. Also, your product number points to the HD 3650.

3. Leeky

Leeky TS Evangelist Topic Starter Posts: 4,378   +98

Oh OK then, I could have sworn it was a 3250, thank you for the correction! :D I'll edit my post now. :)

Is there any chance of changing the title to read Radeon 3650 please?

4. Matthew

Matthew TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,066   +84 Staff Member

Sure, done. :) Good luck selling.

5. Leeky

Thank you Matthew. :)

6. Leeky

Since I'll be upgrading shortly, and have absolutely no future needs for this card, I'll send it to a needy person for free in the UK.

7. Serag

Serag TS Enthusiast Posts: 179

I'm still stuck with my 4 years old PC with an Nvidia 7300GS PCI-E card and I don't see myself upgrading soon because of school.
    Having this card would be a huge boost to my ever-dropping graphic performance, I mean I get an average of 25 FPS on TF2 with the lowest possible settings except for resolution (800x600)
    I'm Egyptian and I would like to have the card please :) , though I'd like to know how much I'll have to pay for mail in advance, Thanks

8. Leeky

If you PM me your full address I'll get a quote to send it if you like?

I suspect it'll be rather expensive though.

9. Serag

Sure, I just PM'ed you.

10. Leeky

Thanks for the PM. I'll get a postage cost to you ASAP, then you can make a decision.

11. Serag

Thank you.

12. Leeky

Despite loads of interest, this is still available folks. :)

13. lpmjames

lpmjames TS Rookie Posts: 155

hey leeky... hit me up with the info.. ill take them..

14. Leeky

I'll PM you a price in a few hours, I'm off out to my mums to fit her new router and grab some stuff. :D

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.