Free Upgrade?

Dear friends...
I would like to know...
If I upgrade my pc from Win7 to Win10...
Is it my Win7 licence free to be installed on to another PC?

Thanks a lot...

Bazz2004 is correct.

Anytime you use an upgrade license, it is linked to the license being upgraded. This link prevents the previous license from being used elsewhere. What you are doing is extending your previous license to new software and creating a new license, which is void without the presence of your old license.

No, if you purchased your copy of Windows 7 as a retail license and upgrade to the free Windows 10, you can transfer that to a new computer under the retail licensing.

No, if you purchased your copy of Windows 7 as a retail license and upgrade to the free Windows 10, you can transfer that to a new computer under the retail licensing.
That wasn't the question. The question was about installing Windows 7 on another machine, while continuing to use the first install upgraded to Windows 10. If the first install is in use (whether upgraded or not), the license can not be moved to another machine.

That wasn't the question. The question was about installing Windows 7 on another machine, while continuing to use the first install upgraded to Windows 10. If the first install is in use (whether upgraded or not), the license can not be moved to another machine.
NO.

Back