Freezing every 5 minutes in cs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PZEROFGH

i looked everywhere to fix this problem, my ping is mostly 20-50 in good servers or 70-100 in others. usually 60ish. anyways, ABOUT sometimes i can play 10 minutes other times i can play 4 seconds, but cs always freezes and i cant move, but i can move my mouse, i can see my gun and everything aroud me but then on the top right it sasy WARNING: Connection PRoblem, i used to never get this, it just started liiike a week ago and its really killing me. after it sasy taht a couple of stuff disappears like walls and doors and people, like if ther was someone standing next to me i would lag and i could see them but they would be not moving and then it would say the connection problem and they would disapper along with some raillings and other stuff. i dunno wats wrong. i have comcast dsl. uh. thats about it i tried looking on the steam forums, i do not have spyware or adware or viruses i have adaware and spybot, and antivirul something.

are you connected to a wireless network and get internet from there? i have sbc dsl and sometimes the hub sbc sent me screws up and the network goes down. can you surf the internet without any problems?

well sometimes, it takes a while to make a page load up, but i can surf the web fine, i have wireless internet but im connected directly into the rounter on this computer, its the WRT54GS, linksys rounter

I had the same problem....all i did was delete everything and then reinstall Steam..It fixed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back