TechSpot

Freezing every 5 minutes in cs.

By PZEROFGH
Jul 23, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i looked everywhere to fix this problem, my ping is mostly 20-50 in good servers or 70-100 in others. usually 60ish. anyways, ABOUT sometimes i can play 10 minutes other times i can play 4 seconds, but cs always freezes and i cant move, but i can move my mouse, i can see my gun and everything aroud me but then on the top right it sasy WARNING: Connection PRoblem, i used to never get this, it just started liiike a week ago and its really killing me. after it sasy taht a couple of stuff disappears like walls and doors and people, like if ther was someone standing next to me i would lag and i could see them but they would be not moving and then it would say the connection problem and they would disapper along with some raillings and other stuff. i dunno wats wrong. i have comcast dsl. uh. thats about it i tried looking on the steam forums, i do not have spyware or adware or viruses i have adaware and spybot, and antivirul something.
  2. springy101

springy101 TS Rookie Posts: 28

are you connected to a wireless network and get internet from there? i have sbc dsl and sometimes the hub sbc sent me screws up and the network goes down. can you surf the internet without any problems?
  3. PZEROFGH

PZEROFGH TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 102

well sometimes, it takes a while to make a page load up, but i can surf the web fine, i have wireless internet but im connected directly into the rounter on this computer, its the WRT54GS, linksys rounter
  4. Mojam

Mojam TS Rookie Posts: 20

I had the same problem....all i did was delete everything and then reinstall Steam..It fixed it up.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.