Freezing problem in multiple games

Status
Not open for further replies.

akabubblbutt

would u happen to know how to fix umm like well my problem is that when i play cz, cs, and wow it tends to freeze after about 10min. and for wow it tends to freeze after like 2min. do u know how to fix that?

Please fill in your profile with your computer information.

Two questions:

1. Do you have the latest drivers?
2. Are you overheating? (you can install "motherboard monitor" to watch your temps)

well i dont know if i should have any latest drivers cause my uncle made my computer and he said it was a piirate computer and so i dont know and he said that i shouldnt upgrade windows or something but i have msi?? i dont know umm but can u hlp me sry too say but im just a kid but i know some what about computers... i would ask my uncle but i dont want to give him trouble since he just came back from his vacation. and no im not over heathing because once i start my computer i wait for everything to load and then i start to play like cz or wow and for wow it freezes after like couple min. and for cz it freezes after 10min.

What are your system specs?? Make sure you dont have any unnecessary programs running in the background.

You may be overheating still.

You may still be overheating as DonNagual suggested. Loading windows and simple background programs does not put a large load on your motherboard, processor, memory, and video card but playing games does. It could be that your computer stays cool enough to boot up windows and load the games but once you start playing and the game it overheats. I would still install the previously suggested "motherboard monitor" program.

The only way we could know what drivers you need is if you post your system specs in your profile.

Go to nividia.com and get the latest video driver and see if there are any patches or updates for the games you play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back