Freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok people i can really use yer help on this one i have alot of pro's and con's on all of my exuses for it being so. i built my computer from the ground up running xp pro sp2 gig ddr msi board yada all the good **** ne ways my computer has this problem with freezing which seems kinda random no heat is not it i have a kick *** cooling system and i have my side panel off but how ever i am stealing my internet via wireless via external " Dlink"; antenna, under my event veiwer it show conflicts but not error, error leading to probable cause for the freezing. the conflict is with tcip/ip being internet which brings me to think it may be it but i dont know, does anyone have ANY information, or software or ne thing to help me please do here or i would perfer an email lance69_420@hotmail.com

thanks people

go to www.majorgeeks.com and download hijackthis. Save it to a directory on drive C:\. Rename hijackthis,exe to analyse.exe and run it and create a log. Post the log to this forum and we will have a look at it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back