Frequent BSOD on new PC

Hey,

I'm looking for some help.
I just got a new pc. Since day 1 I get BSOD on frequent times. Mostly while I'm just on the web or just doing not much. I haven't had any BSODs while gaming.
I did harddrive check: OK
Reinstalled videocard drivers: still BSOD
Diagnosed memory problems uses windows tool: ok

Specs:
Windows 8
CPU: i5 3570K
GPU: Gigabyte Nvidea GeForce 670 OC
MB: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H
SSD: Corsair 180gb
PSU: Corsair HX650

I analysed the minidumps using WhoCrashed:

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Wed 6/03/2013 20:29:29 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\030613-5484-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]ntoskrnl.exe[/FONT] (nt+0x7A040)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x3452, 0x674A9000, 0xFFFFF700010832C0, 0x5B2000019294101E)
Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]MEMORY_MANAGEMENT[/FONT]
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: [FONT=Segoe UI]Microsoft® Windows® Operating System[/FONT]
company: [FONT=Segoe UI]Microsoft Corporation[/FONT]
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

[/FONT]
The errors I get on the BSODs change but the file path in the minidump seems to be mostly the same.Other errors:
Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION[/FONT]Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE[/FONT]
Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL[/FONT]Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]STATUS_SYSTEM_PROCESS_TERMINATED[/FONT]Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION[/FONT]Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]On Thu 28/02/2013 22:00:01 GMT your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\022813-5625-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: [FONT=Segoe UI]win32k.sys[/FONT] (win32k+0x28D3E0)
Bugcheck code: 0x19 (0x3, 0xFFFFF9010070F280, 0xFFFFF960002C73E0, 0xFFFFF9010070F280)
Error: [FONT=Segoe UI]BAD_POOL_HEADER[/FONT]
file path: C:\Windows\system32\win32k.sys
product: [FONT=Segoe UI]Besturingssysteem Microsoft® Windows®[/FONT]
company: [FONT=Segoe UI]Microsoft Corporation[/FONT]
description: Multi-User Win32-stuurprogramma
Bug check description: This indicates that a pool header is corrupt.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem. This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]This one occured once.[/FONT]

[FONT=Segoe UI]Any help would be very welcome.[/FONT]

My apologies for the late reply but havent had much time lately.

I have no exclamation points in the device manager, all devices work correctly.

I have noticed that the crashes occur mostly within a couple of minutes after booting the system. When Windiws rebooted after a BDOD I can use the pc without any problems (this is in most cases).

This weekend I got another error while opening firefox:
WerFault.exe
de instructie op 0xdb6438a8 verwijst naar geheugen op 0x13bdc3bc.
Een lees- of schrijfbewerking op het geheugen is mislukt: written.

Will try to translate :)
the instruction on 0x... refers to memory on 0x13.....
A read- or writeprocess on the memory failed: written.

I also had some more BSODs, all refering to that same file path:
[FONT=Segoe UI]file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe[/FONT]
I still havent got a clue what could be wrong or even where to start searching.
[FONT=Segoe UI] [/FONT]

This still looks like a hard drive issue... Is the SSD on a SATA 3 port and is the bios set for AHCI or RAID and not IDE?

Try disabling C3/C6 State Support and the CPU Thermal Monitor under Advanced Frequency Settings and Advanced CPU Core Features in the bios

Back