Friends on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin44

AHH! is it me or is it nearly impossible to sign on friends? This thing pisses me off so much cus it could be so convenit its like a slap in the face! so if u know how to fix this please let me kno!

-Austin

Unfortunately Austin its not a problem with you or your computer. The friends list on steam has been down for quite a while now. Some of your friends may be able to log on. There is a majour bug in the system and Steam has just given up on fixing it!

Good Luck.

Yes, about that. Steam friends has not been working for about everyone I think, so thats nothing to worry about. It's never worked for me and I don't mind. Anyway, you can use www.xfire.com. Its even better than Steam Friends :giddy:

I think I've gotten into the friends system a total of 2 times. There's no hope for it, go with the crowd and get xfire.

ya ive heard of xfire, but does it take real low memory to run(not like aim) cus i dont want it to lag me any

Xfire is made specifically for gaming, so no, it hardly uses any resources. I have it running right now and it is taking up roughly 2Kb of memory. You can even:

Unlike other IMs, you can run Xfire while playing games. In fact, you can actually send and receive messages from inside games without having to minimize (Alt+Tab) the game window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back