Front Audio Connection - What Goes Where???

Status
Not open for further replies.
i recently purchased a Sapphire pure innovation M/B and an Antec case and want to connect the front audio lead from the case to the M/B
however it doesnt work so i am guessing the pin allignment is not compatible between the m/b and the case. the wires i have on each are;

on the Front audio lead from the case;

MIC VCC
SPKOUT L
SPKOUT R
RETURN L
RETURN R
GND

and on the M/B the pins are labbeled as;

PORT 1L
GND
PORT 1R
PRESENCE
PORT 2R
SENSE1_RETIRN
SENSE_SEND
KEY
PORT 2L
SENSE2_RETIRN

MY QUESTION IS WHICH ONE OF THE LEADS GOES ON WHICH PIN ON THE M/B PLEASE HELP I KEEP HAVING TO PULL MY ENTIRE DESK OUT TO USE HEADPHONES :s

Try to search for the motherboard's manual. The pin alignment is there itself.

I've the alignment for the intel mobo, but seems it can be of no help to you.

The pins listed at the bottom are the pins as listed in the motherboard manual the top list is the names of the pins from the case all i need to know is which one from the top list goes on which from the bottom, hope this makes the question clearer

send us the model number of the mobo or the manual and maybe a pic of the connection.. i'll see if i can make something of it..

all the connections are listed, the list is what each wire does;

MIC VCC
SPKOUT L
SPKOUT R
RETURN L
RETURN R
GND
these are the 6 wires i need to connect to the mobo pins

PORT 1L
GND
PORT 1R
PRESENCE
PORT 2R
SENSE1_RETIRN
SENSE_SEND
KEY
PORT 2L
SENSE2_RETIRN

these are the pins on the mobo,

the question is simple; an please help

which of the top list goes on which of the bottom list!

kk
and is sapphire pure innovation mobo, go to www.sapphiretech.com is all on there!

My bad..

didn't look deep enough in the website.. (still cant find manual tho.. waht a shame)
Since it is past 1am over here and my head refuses to think I can only give you this link and pm beclour if his setup is proper..

https://www.techspot.com/vb/showthread.php?t=42341

btw.. does the connection on the mobo look similar to this? (just curiosity.. this is for a different mobo..)

Attachments

• front_aud_head.jpg
    front_aud_head.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back