Front usb ports not appearing

I recently change my motherboard. since then front usb ports are not working. I searched them in device manager but there are only 4 usb root hub are desplaying which are of backside. front side ports are not showing in device manager. I open cabinate and desconnect and reconnect cable into front usb ports. but its still not working. is there wrong connection on motherboard ? plz help.

Check the manual again against how you have plugged the front panel ports into the header, the old motherboard and the new one are most likely not the same as how the front panel ports on the old one are.

When you changed the motherboard, did you install all of the drivers for that motherboard? If you haven't already, you should uninstall any of the drivers for the old motherboard.

Check the manual again against how you have plugged the front panel ports into the header, the old motherboard and the new one are most likely not the same as how the front panel ports on the old one are.
I don't know anything about motherboard or header. I changed my motherboard from technician. he told me to bring it back to him but I decided to do it myself with ur help.

I don't know anything about motherboard or header. I changed my motherboard from technician. he told me to bring it back to him but I decided to do it myself with ur help.
Are the ports USB 3 or USB 2 at the front of the case?

It could be the cable of the usb is not align properly according to is sequence,example the positive charge and negative charge should be in correct possition

Attachments

• instusb6.jpeg
    instusb6.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
Back