Full Throttle Remastered Review

It's about time. I loved this game. I still have the original CD. I wonder if it would work in a VM with 95 or 98.
Another old game that would deserve remastering is Earthworm Jim.

It's about time. I loved this game. I still have the original CD. I wonder if it would work in a VM with 95 or 98.
Another old game that would deserve remastering is Earthworm Jim.

Can't think of any reason those Lucasarts games wouldn't run perfectly on a VM. Any exclusive sound access requirements are dealt with very nicely by VMWare and VirtualBox. Worst-case, there's always DOSBOX, the latest version of which can even run the twitchy Build-engine games like Duke Nukem flawlessly.

I never did play EWJ although I remember seeing it on a Saturn in Toys-R-Us. I came soooo close to buying that system but I held off due to the lower number of game being released.

Omg I've played this game so much, at the time I didn't have a computer yet so I played on my friend's 486, I didn't speak English back then so it took me a long time to finish the game but got great memories from it! :D

Such fond memories of this title. Played on the Commodore Amiga 500... a few years ago :p

Back