Futuremark lowers prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olefarte

Futurmark must be getting desperate. I guess it's no wonder with all the controversy going on with them lately. They sent me this e-mail, advertising that they are lowering prices, because of the overwhelming support of there customers. Here's part of the e-mail they sent me.
Dear Valued Futuremark Customer,

As a token of appreciation towards the Futuremark users' continuous support for our products and the overwhelming number of submissions & ORB users, we have lowered the prices for all the Pro versions! Up to this date we have more than 2 million registered users in our Online ResultBrowser, and an amazing number of over 10 million submitted results! Pretty amazing, isn't it?

The advanced features of the Pro versions enable you to benchmark better and more efficiently. With the Pro version, you will also get the highly praised professional Online ResultBrowser functionalities.

Here are the new prices(*: 3DMark03 Pro Download: $19.95 3DMark03 Pro CD-ROM: $29.95 + shipping and handling 3DMark03 License Upgrade Download: $14.95

3DMark2001 SE Pro Download: $14.95 3DMark2001 SE Pro CD-ROM: $19.95 + shipping and handling
I didn't show the rest of it, it's the same for the rest of there line.

Can't see the point in purchasing benchmark software, that's for review sites, not for me.

u mean people actually PAY for benchmarking software? im quite happy with free 'fixes' off the net - work fine for me :D

Steg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back