Gabra USB headset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i'm new to using a usb headset, but when i plugged it into the usb port, it automatically downloaded the drivers and installed them. When i tried to use the headset i couldnt hear anything and there was no sound coming from the speaker. There is a green light on my volume control but nothing happens when i press the button to adjust the volume. when i unplug the headset the speakers work. Is there anything i could try to fix the problem?

gabra usb mono nc corded headset
p/n 1983-829-107

Thanks in advance

it's normal for USB headsets (among other USB devices) to automatically install drivers. if the device is on, it should be working, but you may need to verify that the device is being used in the sound control panel. you should be able to use the headset and the regular audio in unison but perhaps try to disable other devices and see if you get any sound. consult the manual for basic troubleshooting procedures; maybe try a different USB port.

I did try the other usb ports with the same results. didnt think to look at the sound control panel. thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back