Game over: you can now login to MySpace with Facebook

By Emil
Nov 18, 2010
Post New Reply
  1. MySpace has announced a new Mashup with Facebook feature that allows users to easily create a personalized stream of entertainment content. Yes, this means users can now log in to MySpace with their Facebook account.

Read the whole story
  2. BlindObject

BlindObject TS Rookie Posts: 412

I lol'd.
  3. lawfer

lawfer TechSpot Paladin Posts: 1,270   +91

4. vangrat

vangrat TS Rookie Posts: 223

So when do they sell the company to Facebook? That would be the next logical step.
  5. treeski

treeski TS Evangelist Posts: 954   +193

Game over indeed, that title is so appropriate.
  6. Nima304

Nima304 TS Guru Posts: 365   +81

Game over indeed. It's surprising how quickly the race was executed and completed, it barely took any time at all.
  7. vlad4861

vlad4861 TS Rookie

Go Facebook all the way!!! lol
  8. Acespaces

Acespaces TS Member Posts: 85   +12

Myspace is now putting there tail between there legs. Giving in to Facebook, after losing to them for a good 2 years now.
  9. dqdokoleda

dqdokoleda TS Rookie

Am I the only one who doesn't use these so called "social networks".

And as I see it, maybe after one year the same will happen with twitter.
    And if it does happen, we will end up with something like google or microsoft.
    Then it will start to fall apart (too many features, too hard to operate and too many "personal data" insecurity.
  10. fullmetalvegan

fullmetalvegan TS Enthusiast Posts: 123

MySpace still has a really good profile system for bands; Facebook should buy that section out. ;D
  11. gobbybobby

gobbybobby TS Guru Posts: 548   +8

I prefered facebook when it was in its early days. Now its just userfreindly tarp, and having 100 facbook freinds is just annoying! I ended up adding 70 of them to a list with no access to anything!