Game recomendations please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin997

hi everyone

can anyone reccomed action/shooting games that are as similar or better than the fantastic "far cry", as i am in the market for decent games, as i really loved playing far cry.

Well looking at your PC specifications in your profile, I don't think you will be able to play Crysis. You will first of all have to get a definite memory upgrade. Crysis is probably the closest you will get to Far Cry today. To test to see what games your PC is able to run, follow this link:
- www.yougamers.com

As for action/shooting games that don't require demanding specifications, there is F.E.A.R., Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, The Orange Box, and Bioshock.

In the end though, Crysis is pretty much the only game that comes very close to the Far Cry feel of gameplay and atmosphere.

Well Joe reccomended some pretty good games. However, despite him listing them, your PC does not meet the requirements for Call of Duty 4 or Bioshock. I just didn't want you buying either and finding out your PC can not run them.

You should upgrade your RAM like they said. Far cry and Crysis are made by the same people which is why people reccomend it for the gameplay that is similar.

C&C 3 is a good game, i can only imagine how it would be on PC. Multi-tasking is a great challenge..should venture and try some RTS games.

C&C3 is fun, GDI and NOD are fairly easy to master, the Scrin on the other hand... I found them much harder.

Lol i have not completed it yet. But it does not seem 2 hard to become a true master. World in conflict and one game that is not out, Endwar seem to be great RTS games as well.

I didn't have much difficulty beating GDI and NOD on hard, Scrin though, I just gave up.

Half-Life 2 should run fine on your PC.

I would also recommend the two episodes that take place after HL2 and have only slightly higher requirements.

Consider both Company of Heroes versions...look @ reviewz in IGN.com and Gamespot.com in researching your PC games. Enjoy

re-joeM076
i am in the process of built a new pc the specs are-

asrock p4i65g motherboard
pentium 4 3.2GHz
1GB PC3200
nvidia 7300GT 512mb 8x
hitachi 160GB HDD
530 watt psu
does anyone think i will be able to run "crysis" ok with these system specs?

lol, crysis system requirements are just 2 high!

any other good game reccomendations, that will run ok on my pc?

Counter-Strike: Source is the best online game I have ever played. It uses the same game engine as HL2 so it should run good on your computer.

Try the command and conquer series.

Must the game be similar or are u willing to explore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back