TechSpot

gamers questionnaire

By etones
Oct 7, 2005
  1. RealBlackStuff

RealBlackStuff TS Rookie Posts: 8,165

FYI, nobody likes .doc files, they are a major source of virus-infections!

Also, if I have no reason to visit a website, I won't. I mean, how 'clean' of viruses/trojans/etc. is your site?

2. etones

etones TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 187

my site is very clean of viruses, and i dont have this file on my site i have the questionnaire on my forum here http://s14.invisionfree.com/Gamers/index.php?showtopic=14

i just copyed the writing from the forum and put it into a word doc, and i have also done a virus scan using mcafee and it didnt find anything.

3. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 10,074   +13

I stopped supporting DOC files. I only use opendocument files if possible and PDFs.

4. zephead

zephead TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,483

using mcaffe? that just increases our doubts, man. mcaffee couldn't stop a virus if the computer was unplugged :haha:

5. Tedster

Tedster Techspot old timer..... Posts: 10,074   +13

never used mcaffe..... I have used norton home and norton corporate. Norton corporate is much better. Home basically will tell you - yup you gotta virus.
    Corporate actually stops most of them - I only ran across one it couldn't fully stop - the Aurora virus (which is more of a trojan horse than a virus)

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.