Games, Apart from Vietcong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher2006

I have already installed Vietcong Fist Alpha and that works ok as usual, but COD doesnt it cuts out. but the two time it has cut out it hasnt rebooted my pc. the screen instantly goes black and thats it nothing, the fans are still going it sounds lyk my pc is workin properly but the monitor is off, and no command will make anything appear on screen so then i must reboot, does anyone know what causes this.

When it cuts out does it do it right away when you start up the game or does it start up and be going along fine and then it just suddenly blanks?

well as i say i can play Vietcong for hours at a time and its fine, but like medal of honor and Call Of Duty, sometimes i can only get to the menu screen and the picture just goes, instantly

yeah pretty much, 800x600 but on VC it says what hz to run at it just autodetects 85hz but its pretty much all the same

Weird. I would double check make sure you video card drivers are up todate and try reinstalling the games.

well i have a borrowed Geforce 2 GTS and i cant install the latest Drivers it wont allow it, i have 71.89 drivers at the moment, maybe because the card is too old, i am going to buy a Geforce 5500 soon just as temp for this pc because i am buyin new one and this one needs a GPU, maybe it works then i will post

There's your probelm I believe. I am pretty sure that Call of Duty and Medal of Honor both require at least Geforce3 cards.

maybe, in my other posts people say it might b my PSU but there arent many places that sell Micro ATX PSU's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back