Games crashes my comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincentval

Hello,

I just got my new comp a few days ago, and haven't had any noticeable problems except with Battlefield 2 when i try to start it. I try to do so and it goes to a black screen for a few seconds and then crashes to a blue screen with messages like 'DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL'. Any ideas how to fix this problem?

well the first time i installed the game i had patched the game and had the problem, so i uninstalled it and tried it without the patch but i still got the same problem.

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is a 0xD1 error and these are caused by faulty drivers or buggy software.

As mailpup prompts, patch the game. Then update your drivers for your video card. Let us know if that fixes the issue.

I reinstalled the game, patched up to 1.41, then updated my video card driver. Still received the same error Q.Q

i think i solved the problem. Looks like it had something to do with my sound card driver, i rolled it back and now i haven't had any problems starting the game. Now i just have punkbuster issues -.-. Anyway thx for the suggestions people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back