Games Graphic Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have difficulties in games graphics i have installed the last nvidia driver software but the same than i installed the nvidia soft that was on the cd that i bought the pc. The games doesnt run as before maybe i miss any driver for the last games like Virtua Tennis 3 and Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Demo) . I Have installed the last directx and klite mega codec pack.

For example: in Virtua Tennis i see the player like transparent or black in some part of his body.

Here you have a screenshot in attachments or url screenshot:
http://i23.tinypic.com/5xq53q.jpg

My pc specs
Motherboard: P5WD2
Proccesors 2x 3.0ghz
Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce 6600 LE 256mb
Ram: 2 gb

PS:I could run VTennis before the last installation of Windows without any problem with the same settings quality to high even in windows vista.

hey there.... just 2 things that worry me in your explanation.....firstly, did u install the drivers from the installation cd AFTER the latest nVidia drivers?? if so, reverse that ....

Secondly, the latest version of direct x is the directX 10 series.... The 6600LE graphics card is still based on directX 9. I'm not entirely sure if it is compatible with the directX 10 series.... if you have installed directX 10, try reverting back to 9 and see if it works....

Spyder_1386 :)

hey there worlddown.... my appologies.... i failed to notice the OS you were running. DirectX 10 is NOT compatible with windows XP so u can scrap off my second question .... thanks for pointing out the error blim10.

Spyder_1386 :)

I reversed from the last nvidia drivers to the old one because the last version didnt work correctly not all the menus in new nvidia control panel were working.(i got error reports on 1 of them and in one other i got the text missing)
Anyway with the old drivers i could run the game too.

THNX for replying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back