Games Not Running Or Installing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckworth13

Hi everybody,
This is really annoying now, i have bought many new parts for my pc yet still having the same problem, my whole pc has been upgraded yet the same problem. No games will install they come ups as corrupt if i get the game running (rarely) it will crash straight away and never load up again, after numerous formats, installations of windows, and installations of game, and spending so much money, i'm confused, and annoyed. But i have not changed the cpu could this have anything to do with it?
Thanks Jack

PC SPECS:

AMD ATHLON XP 2000+
ASUS A7N8X-X
512KB KINGSTON VALUE RAM
40GB SEAGATE BARRACUDA
400W POWER SUPPLY
AND LOTS OF COOLING FANS

Hmm....that's strange....have you upgrade your hard drive? If not it could be a faulty drive......ie datas not being written properly on it......OR your CD ROM drive might be screwed up....also make sure you have the latest drivers for everything.

yep, i have i cant actually donwload any drivers at the moment just reformatted and i have a a connection problem but as soon as im up ill download ll the drivers

Maybe too much reformattings screwed up your drive. I had an old drive that I killed just for reformatting it :hotbounce :hotouch: . It was very very old.

If you have the money I would get a larger HDD and more RAM use the 40GB for the OS/Page File/Program Files. Load all the games you get onto the second HDD.

Search/Google/Download HD Tune and test out that 40GB for now and see what results you get?

Your best bet may be to take it into a computer shop or retailer that does repairs and have them take a look at it. Probably money well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back