Games That Made you Die A Little Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst Game You Ever Played

In you guys opinion what were some of the worst games you ever played. Pc or console. Tickle us and include some of those grand ole' movie-to-game disasters.

Resident Evil 0. Probably only cause I never figured out how to leave the train :p

I don't game much and rarely buy a game that I haven't played somewhere else, or at least have a really good idea of what I'm getting into.

Having said that... SSX3 for Gamecube is horrible compared to SSX Tricky (earlier game).

As far as the consoles the worst game I played had to been Ahh Real Monsters for Snes. (only because my little cousin wanted me to play it)

the dynasty warrior series and generally the whole genre.......no point the the hack and slash, no content, lame stories, graphics...eh ok, and only replay is to go back to levels, witht he same repetetive moves, hack hack slash slash button tap button tap until you killed a certain person or number of people, to get ****ty upgrades on weapons. wasted hours to that game cause my friends were addicted to it. lame.

I have to say the worst game I've played would be.... Burnout Takedown. I'm sorry but that was just completely boring. Now Midnight Club 3 was a lot better! I enjoyed that way more then I did playing Burnout. I can't think of any others, but that was the most recent game I've hated.

Enter the matrix for the ps2 i had such high hopes for it i hope the new path of neo is better though it is made by the same developer.

Some may call me stupid but I thought that stars wars battlefront the first was really bad.

It was the first one

die bad game

I know there are probably fans of this series here, but I really hated all of the Mortal Kombat games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back