GameStop president talks Wii U, Playstation 4 and Xbox 720

By Shawn Knight
Mar 14, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Sales of Nintendo’s Wii U console have been slower than expected following the holiday shopping season according to GameStop president Tony Bartel. The executive noted, however, that Nintendo is planning to launch some of their biggest IP over the next...

Read more
  2. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,719   +873

"Their biggest IP"?
  3. Critica1Hit

Critica1Hit Newcomer, in training Posts: 27

Zelda? I have not seen anything for Wii U to get me excited.
  4. m4a4

m4a4 TechSpot Addict Posts: 505   +133

Super Smash Bros is the only thing that I've seen that will interest me in a WiiU. Otherwise, I'll save my money for a more gaming-centered, next-gen console.
  5. Lurker101

Lurker101 TechSpot Addict Posts: 626   +122

All of the games that can be prefixed with "another bloody" such as Zelda, Mario Party, Mario Kart, Metroid, Smash Bros., et. al.
  6. JC713

JC713 TechSpot Evangelist Posts: 6,719   +873

Oh ok. I have bought a ton of nintendo products, from the gameboy sp, nintendo 64, all the way to the Wii. I then got into PC gaming (played AOE and Civ before), but didnt get in depth till BF3. I saw no advantage of the Wii U, it isnt that innovative
  7. Mario Kart is the greatest racing game ever made so another edition on the Wii U fills me with warm joy.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.