Gaming Issue Please Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fury..

On alot of the games i download, when i get into the game, the cursor always turns to the left, its like the keyboard is stuck, but i just unplugged my kyboard and it was stil doing it, please any help would be helpful.

edit: its like the left arrow key is pushed down, but its not. help?

"left arrow key"????What do you mean? Please give a few more details and be more descriptive!!!

you know on the keyboard that thing that looks like an arrow and is called an arrow key on a keyboard...whats more descriptive then that...

when i try to play oblivion for example, i get into the game and then my character just starts moving to the left automatically, and i already unplugged my keyboard so im not sure.

hmm, i seem to be having the same problem with a few of my games. When i go into the game my character or player seems to move constantly to the left direction...

whats not descriptive about "left arrow key" theres only one on the keyboard and its beside the up, right and down keys...

Okay my bad! Being more descriptive I meant what you said in your 2nd post your character moves to the left. In your original post you say "the cursor always turns left"!

Why did you create 2 accounts? You are pretty close to getting this thread locked up anyway so be careful what you say.

umm no were not the same person, we were just at the same house, so it logged the same IP. he thought we might get more help if u saw that 2 people were having same problem, now can we get back on track with the problem plz?

thnx.

fury.. said:
umm no were not the same person, we were just at the same house, so it logged the same IP. he thought we might get more help if u saw that 2 people were having same problem, now can we get back on track with the problem plz?

thnx.

Not so sure I beleive that. With you being new and your general lack of respect for this forum. I will pass on attempting to give help.

We are in fact two different people, fury showed me the forums after he psoted the problem. which is in fact my problem with my computer not his. When i saw the forums i thought they looked helpfull and decided to join the community.

My real name is matt, im not sure if fury wants his put here but we are two different people. You'll notice we actually both type things out differently.

Sorry for creating the account at the time he posted at my place, wasnt thinking about the confusion it could have caused.

As for the problem im still having it and would really appreciate some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back