TechSpot

G'Day from Oz

By ScorpGal_Oz
Feb 17, 2008
  1. G'Day Everyone
    Found this site today thru a friend, she said it was very helpful :grinthumb
    I have to agree from the lil I have seen here!

I seem to be often in need of help with mine & daughters puter :eek:

I found my luv for puters from knowing I could never know it all, so no window for boredom ;) To think I use to install/train/support computer systems & specific software, mostly for new car dealerships, that was b4 my job title changed to Mum.

These days I'm kinda lost as I havent worked (well paid work) in the puter field for 14 yrs lol & the only tech course I have done re computers was MS Dos :haha: wow I feel old saying that!

Got to go now, b4 I ramble on too much lol, I'll be posting some probs soon about my slug puter.. stay tuned

Cheers

2. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Hi ScorpGal_Oz :wave: and welcome to TechSpot

To access technical support you will need to go to Here into the appropriate forum for any problems you may have.

You can also access many online TechSpot guides Here

Please read all guidlines and TOS Here before posting.

Guide to Making a Good Post/Thread

Also it is customary to post your system specs in Edit Profile

Enjoy your Stay :)

3. ScorpGal_Oz

ScorpGal_Oz TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hi Kim

Thank you for ur welcome & quick links

I did do my systems specs (well kinda) I most likely need to put more detail in there? Could you possibly (when u find a spare min) please chk my syst specs & let me know what I need to add/change?

Thanks Again :)

PS. nice nic, my name is Kim lol

4. kimsland

kimsland Ex-TechSpotter Posts: 14,524

Hey Kim, those System Specs are a tad on the minor side (to say the least!)
    But still you made a good effort anyway, if you want to go a little further, you could download and run THIS program. But I'll leave that with you.

If your computer is a proprietory one (like HP or Dell...) you can actually write that into the mobo field (including the model number) ie Dell Dimension XPS T500 (as an example)

Anyway happy browsing the site, hope to meet up with you for support :)

Kim !

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.