GeFORCE 6 6600 AGP

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I have a problim with my Geforce 6600 AGP card it does not display games good.
I have just change graphics card from a Geforce 440 mx to 6600 and have no idea whats wrong .
games load but as soon as they start up the polygon are all messed up i think the 3d mapping is whats wrong but i have done test from the dxdiag and test passed dos anybody have any idea sorry for gramma not good the english yet.
:eek:

Have you installed the latest drivers for the card?
If not then you should immedately download and install the latest drivers.

Have you updated DirectX or did you already have 9.0c? If you don't have DirectX 9.0c then update it asap.

Have you tried to re-configure the graphics in your games?
Some games can be changed from Software Renderer which looks crap to D3D renderer which is you graphics card. This is usually with older games though.

Check your Device Manager to make sure that the pc is not reporting any errors with the card.

Try it all got all up to date drivers still in bits
some games play fine like Q3 and delta force 2 but others like x2,x3,c&c Generals don't .
my system is packard bell imeada athlon 2600+ ,Geforce 660 graphics card ,1024mb ram ,80gb harddrive .
even tryed holding a gun to it just don't work
please help :angel:
also sent dxdiag

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    44.2 KB · Views: 6
Which PSU do you have? Is it a generic or a decent one? How many Wattage?

Sorry for asking, but this you Plug the Molex 12V connector to the Video Card?

Can you attach a picture of the problem you're describing?

That way I'll be able to help you more easily. :wave:

You have not overclocked your card in any way?

Did you previously have another graphics card or did you use onboard graphics? In case you previously had onboard graphics did you swith them off in the BIOS? If you did not switch off any onboard graphics then please turn them off asap in your BIOS.

Try going through the entire installation process all over again. Starting with switch off pc and take out the card. Then start it up without the card. Shut it down again once you had loaded your startup and then redo the installation all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back