Geforce 7800 Gt

Status
Not open for further replies.

haseebcash4u

i had this graphics card for a while now but it hasn't bothered me much until now i have had this card for about a year and now it's giving me real problems just look what it does when i try to play Medieval two total War

P.S. it's from MSI so people have told me that it's been tweaked or some **** but please can someone help me out.

Ummm u mean overclocking the game? and yeah vertical synce is on in that game you see this happens with ALLLLLLLLLLLL my games.

that screenshot looks horrible. go to msi's website or call them and they should send you a new one for free. of course you have to pay the 5 bucks to ship it back, but no big deal for an expensive card.

i asked if vertical sync was turned on, because it can cause problems with video not being displayed properly, but i dont think it would make your game look that horrible. your card is beyond a doubt, going bad.

it could be overheating as well. you could at least get some more life out of it "maybe" by cooling it off. take the side of your off and leave it off, and run a small fan right next to the card.

man...

hey dope you seriously think it can be because of that man.... well man i got this card like a year ago you still think i can return it and get my five hundred dollars back lol or should i wait until February when WIndows Vista and new hardware comes out? I also don't have the box man this sucks *** i also don't got the recipt either...

If you haven't overclocked it, and have had it for a year, it's probably the card. Try calling MSI or something, they should be able to help (they do have warantee's I would think). Oh, and what's the point of calling someone a "dope" as in your previous post?

Ummm sorry didn't mean to disrespect anyone i was just referring to dopefisher
, cfitzarl and I checked and can't find the box or the receipt so let me get this straight i can UPS ship it in a box to MSI or i can call MSI and tell them that im getting problems with my card and they'll replace it for free???

You see I'm a noob at this kind of stuff so I need some one to tell me what should i do?

Ok hopefull this is the last post for my topic what do i write for problem i mean what kind of problem is it? a video problem of course but what sympton is it come in in the RMA categories

try M24 for the rma code. and in the special request box just say the problem you are having and paste that link to the horrible screenshot

is the part number and the model number going to be the same for all 7800 GT ir are they going to be different for me?

I know the serial number is different but can someone tell me if its the same for part number and model number and where can i find the invoice i threw away the box.....

Try and look under the card, or on the heatsink. I know that my 7900GS came with a serial lightly tapped into the back of the card (I took it off though). God, I'm in the middle of installing it now :hotbounce

That takes care of my serial now i need the model number and part number are they the same for all graphics card or what? and someone help me on what i can do about the invoice if i don't have the box with the things in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back