GeForce AGP slots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redpikachu12

hey guys, so i "upgraded" my computer... considering that it has an agp slot and the integrated graphics is better then my radeon 9000.

i want to know if there are any geforce 9800 agp slots out there?
also if there is a graphics card series that i dont know about that is waay better the geforce 9800 series, and is around like $300 cause me and my dad will probly split it half in half. so if anyone would be so kind to take some time out of there day, please post the graphics cards. Thank you

What are the specs of your upgraded computer? including motherboard make/model etc. & PSU.

Well that page tells that your system has an PCI-E slot; so you shall get an PCI-E graphics card instead. Keeping in view your system specs; I would rather advise you to consider buying a midrange solution; because your CPU will not be able to keep up with anything high-end.

Suggestion 1: Radeon HD 4770 (Min PSU = 450 W)
Suggestion 2: Radeon HD 4670 (Min PSU = 400 W)
Suggestion 3: Geforce GT 240 (Min PSU = 350 W)

I suspect your CPU won't be able to keep up with these card as well, but I guess as you only want to upgrade graphics right now, these choices may help you in some way.

9800GT can be a good choice as well. (Min PSU = 400W but 500 is more appropriate)

By the way whats details/specs of your PSU? I am giving you power requirements because you probably will have to change your existing PSU

o and because, i did notice a complete diffrence in ram slots from my old computer and this one, which type of ram should i get for this computer?

awesome... ummm the psu is what came with the computer...
when i crack open the computer and look at the psu i see a model number of mb6210102839 dont know if this helps u at all, but its the psu that came with the computer

The stock power supply for the T3508 is 300 watts. I wouldn't trust the unit to put out even that.
There should be a (probably) white sticker on the power supply telling you the power delivery of the unit. My guess is that under the "+12v" the amperage is no more than 16A. You would definitely need to upgrade your power supply (PSU) for any decent upgrade in graphics.

I think theres no GeForce 9 Series AGP Cards.....only ATI Radeon 4350....thats the Highest AGP Card I know :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back