GeForce7800GT dreams...

mastronaut

Sophia (my computer), would love to have that bad boy slipped snugly into her waiting slot! I have to cool down her CPU as she anticipates receiving such a hot piece of hardware. She Quakes in F.E.A.R. as her hard drive is pushed to the limit. All cylinders firing at full throttle, being accessed like never before, spinning her case fans until the memory of her graphic inferiority is long forgotten. She momentarily shuts down and reboots knowing her superior card will never neglect her C drive. Her FPS quicken, as its system tools access her OS. She takes a moment to defrag and monitor her motherboard. She does a virus scan, no negligent files found. She happily hums, and works the microsoft floppy into her USB. All is well. ;)

Ahh, I'm gona buy a x1900 with my tax return! Never win anything anyway. So many people here deserve one more than me.

can't afford it, anyway

Mirob said:
Ahh, I'm gona buy a x1900 with my tax return! Never win anything anyway. So many people here deserve one more than me.

I almost hope I don't win it! I'm sitting here looking at the unopened box of the only PCI express mobo I own, AND IT'S AN ECS! Maybe someone would trade me it for a um....um..., nah- nobody would want it.

You guys take the card. :wave:

mastronaut said:
Sophia (my computer), would love to have that bad boy slipped snugly into her waiting slot! I have to cool down her CPU as she anticipates receiving such a hot piece of hardware. She Quakes in F.E.A.R. as her hard drive is pushed to the limit. All cylinders firing at full throttle, being accessed like never before, spinning her case fans until the memory of her graphic inferiority is long forgotten. She momentarily shuts down and reboots knowing her superior card will never neglect her C drive. Her FPS quicken, as its system tools access her OS. She takes a moment to defrag and monitor her motherboard. She does a virus scan, no negligent files found. She happily hums, and works the microsoft floppy into her USB. All is well. ;)
:eek:

I do not know if I should be running for my life or giving you a high flying fiver on that one. wow, just wow!!!

If I do luck out and win one of these cards I guess it is new MOBO time, please let it be new MOBO time, but if not I guess I will have to look into that new sweet looking 7800GS for AGP I have heard about. Looks mighty fine. :cool:

Back