generic.ajk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of sine184 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I have a similar problem, can someone help me as well

when I press control+alt+delete my computer tries to shutdown, but what I realy want is task manager

what to do

thax

I have moved your post into this thread.

Please post the log files as requested in my post above.

This thread is for the use of sine184 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

howard_hopkinso said:
I have moved your post into this thread.

Please post the log files as requested in my post above.

What logs do you mean?

Read my post #2 in this thread.

All the instructions you need are in THIS link in that post.

O that one
I did that, and thax it helpped
But now I need to know how to set control+alt+delete keys to run task manager
I don't have a wirus

How do you know you don`t have an infection?

You were supposed to post the log files after completing the instructions after your original infection. Just because the instructions appeared to solve your problem, doesn`t necessarily mean your system was fully clean.

It may well be that your task manager problem is caused by malware. This is very common, especially since you`ve already had an infection on your system.

I can`t tell if your system is clean or not until I`ve seen the log files.

Please post a HJT and an AVG Antispyware logs as per the instructions.

Ah, I see, now that does make a difference.

Go and read this thread HERE and see if it helps any.

If that doesn`t help, read this thread HERE and post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

It helpped

I found out that ctrl-shift-esc runs my taskmgr

What I didn't find (or maybe I overlooked it) is how I can change ctrl-shift-esc to control+alt+delete

Do you maybe have an answer to that as well?

I`m sorry, but I have no idea if that can be done or not.

why does it actually make a difference to you as to which key combination brings up task manager?

At home I have control+alt+del combination, and I'm used to it
That is the only reasion
But you are right, it doesn't make any important diference

That`s ok then lol.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back