Generic Laptop Cd-rom problems...

By crazyremix2006
May 4, 2006
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well once again my cd-rom from my laptop doesnt ****ing work... anyhow I was wondering if anyone can help me fix my cd-rom drive. I have installed the right drivers and I have tried numerous things to make it work, I have even opened my laptop, however, I couldnt really open it because if I did I would have broken it... Information about the computer:

Operating System: Windows 98
    Manufacturer: KDS
    Model: Valient 5340AS
    Generic Cd-rom
    standard 3 1/2 floppy drive
    standard modem card
    adapter slot
    motherboard integrated sound
    scsi slot
    printer slot
    monitor slot
    mouse\keyboard slot
    2 usb slots

if you can give me some help email me or pm me

email: crazy34502001@yahoo.com
  2. Nodsu

Nodsu Newcomer, in training Posts: 9,431

"Doesn't ****ing work" means what? AFAIK you are not supposed to use CD-ROM drives for ****ing. There are special shops that sell toys for ****.
  3. crazyremix2006

crazyremix2006 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter

your a *******

Shut the **** up you know what im talking about!
  4. Nodsu

Nodsu Newcomer, in training Posts: 9,431

Yes of course, I have the time and will to remember absolutely every person posting on these forums and the history of their problem just like everyone else. And my supernatural remote mind-reading skills should help me out even if my memory fails me.

It was most silly of me to request for more information, since the flood of helpful replies to your post clearly proves that no extra information was needed and many forum members were able to help you out. And of course there is no need for concise threads, providing complete information for future reference because TS is most certainly not a helpful resource meant to provide useful information to other people in the future.

(You are banned for 3 days BTW)
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.