Generic Laptop Cd-rom problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyremix2006

Well once again my cd-rom from my laptop doesnt ****ing work... anyhow I was wondering if anyone can help me fix my cd-rom drive. I have installed the right drivers and I have tried numerous things to make it work, I have even opened my laptop, however, I couldnt really open it because if I did I would have broken it... Information about the computer:

Operating System: Windows 98
Manufacturer: KDS
Model: Valient 5340AS
Generic Cd-rom
standard 3 1/2 floppy drive
standard modem card
adapter slot
motherboard integrated sound
scsi slot
printer slot
monitor slot
mouse\keyboard slot
2 usb slots

if you can give me some help email me or pm me

email: crazy34502001@yahoo.com

"Doesn't ****ing work" means what? AFAIK you are not supposed to use CD-ROM drives for ****ing. There are special shops that sell toys for ****.

Yes of course, I have the time and will to remember absolutely every person posting on these forums and the history of their problem just like everyone else. And my supernatural remote mind-reading skills should help me out even if my memory fails me.

It was most silly of me to request for more information, since the flood of helpful replies to your post clearly proves that no extra information was needed and many forum members were able to help you out. And of course there is no need for concise threads, providing complete information for future reference because TS is most certainly not a helpful resource meant to provide useful information to other people in the future.

(You are banned for 3 days BTW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back