Getting ntfs.sys BSOD randomly

Hi, I'm getting ntfs.sys BSOD error at random times. This time may vary a few minutes to a few hours after windows is opened. I have never got this error until windows is started yet. I checked c:/windows/minidump/ folder but that folder is empty. So please tell me the reason or the way to create that minidump file then I can upload the minidump file.
Thank you very much
Ozan

ntfs.sys BSOD error points to the C drive. Test it by going to computer, right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up...

ntfs.sys BSOD error points to the C drive. Test it by going to computer, right-click on the C drive. Select properties, tools, check now. Put a check mark in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up...

I've done it, now I'm waiting for the result, if the same error pops up again I'm gonna write here but if not in 24 hours then I'm gonna change the status as solved. Thank you.

Seems worked , since then I've not received BSOD , thank you :)

Back