Gigabeat proablem.... SYSTEM ERROR... please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Toshiba Gigabeat got freezed with SYSTEM ERROR, i tried resetting it, but of no use........ please suggest the way out...
Thanks in advance

Bijoy

Hello! Welcome to TechSpot!

We will need the specs of this system or laptop.
Any additional info you have will help too.

need gigabeat files in mp3

Hello everyone,
I have a toshiba gigabeat F20. I have about 600 songs on it that I have on my computer as well, but all the songs are in SAT file so i can only play them in gigabeat room, i heard to get them in mp3 format i have to upload them using windows media player, but i dropped my gigabeat and the screen doesn't display so i can't choose WMP. I have bought a new mp3 player (ZEN creative), but it will not take all of the songs i have because they are SAT files, does anyone have a toshiba gigabeat that i could send my SAT files to so that you could download them then upload them using windows media player so they will be mp3 files and send them back to me? I will be so thankful if anyone can help me!

any help will be greatly appreciated!!!
Patrick Grogan

Patrick, please see response to your first post about this issue. There is really no need to post the same question twice.

Patrick and Bijoy...have either of you checked out mygigabeat.com for information on your mp3 players??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back