Gigabyte 965P-DS3P rev 2.0 motherboard review

Julio Franco

Staff member
Hoping to steal some thunder from the latest high-end motherboard offerings from other manufacturers, Gigabyte has released the 965P-DS3P rev 2.0. In a nutshell, Gigabyte has corrected the flaws that have kept their previous Core 2 Duo boards from the top spots, and have also gone with an aggressive pricing strategy, allowing this sub-$200 motherboard to compete with more expensive models from ASUS and MSI.

https://www.techspot.com/review/38-gigabyte-965p-ds3p-rev2/

Please leave your feedback here. Thanks!

You stupid ****, you dont mention which gfx card you are using making your tests useless except relative to the systems you were using...

You stupid ****, you dont mention which gfx card you are using making your tests useless except relative to the systems you were using...
OMG this is hilarious.

The first comment made to a 5 year old article and what did they have to say.

I think over time the graphics card spec was lost, that's my excuse anyway. I am really not sure what happened there.

We can assume its a Radeon based card given the drivers but beyond that its anarchy.

The only thing that would make the data irrelevant would be if I used a different Radeon graphics card for each system and I don't think I did that, at least from memory. We have honed our testing methods over the years and now we only trick readers by using two different graphics cards in our reviews, leaving it up to the reader to guess which system has what.

Damn! Newegg is out of stock.
Hey did anyone else hear that Michael Vick was arrested for running a dog fighting ring? I have this idea for a Michael Vick chew toy!

Back