Giveaway: Enter to win a DJI Phantom 2 quadcopter

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

Want to take to the skies with your very own drone? Here’s your chance: you can enter for a chance to win a brand new DJI Phantom 2.

DJI is considered the top consumer drone maker in the world, and the Phantom 2 is their most popular quadcopter. It comes with built in GPS auto-pilot for precision flight and stable hovering, and can even “return-to-home” at the push of a button. You can attach a GoPro with a Zenmuse Gimbal (not included) to get stunning, stable aerial footage. It’s perfect for any skill or interest level - beginner pilots and experienced drone enthusiasts alike will love the Phantom 2.

For your chance to win, head to the TechSpot Store, submit your email address, and click “Enter Now". Share on your social channels for more entries - the more of your friends and followers enter, the more entries you’ll receive. The contest ends 3/25/15 at 11:59PM PST, and the winner will be selected on 3/26.

Enter to win a DJI Phantom 2!

Permalink to story.

Nice. Damn! I've just closed my Twitter & FB accounts, not that it would have made any difference if I hadn't, I never found any use for them anyway.

Nice. Damn! I've just closed my Twitter & FB accounts, not that it would have made any difference if I hadn't, I never found any use for them anyway.

for me, they are fun to fly (I only have a small inside quad copter)

besides that, I am in to photography and this creates new ideas for amazing photos without having to be in a plane or helicopter.

Okay, entered. Wasn't that interested in these things, but I could get into it with my kids in the unlikely case that I win.

I've entered several of these contests now and haven't won a darn thing... :(

It's a matter of luck, and when there are a lot of people entering the chance of randomly winning is low. Many of the giveaways I won in my life required at least some effort or creativity, which can make the odds better. (Although IIRC the one I won here a few years back was random.)

I've never met a person who has actually won one of these 'contests', fixed or not.

Has anyone won anything, ever. Speak up.

Back