Giveaway: Win this "Master Chief" edition Xbox One from the TechSpot Store

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

The Xbox One got a lot of buzz at E3 this year as the focus of Microsoft's keynote. If you don't already have one, here's your chance to get in on the action: you could win this special "Master Chief" edition Xbox One with 4 controllers, a Kinect, and 4 Halo titles from the TechSpot Store.

The Xbox One has come a long way since it's launch back in 2013 - Microsoft just announced a slew of new features being added to their flagship game console. This "Master Chief" edition pays homage to one of the most renowned videogame series for Xbox by including Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary, the newly remastered Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 3, and Halo 4 + access to Halo: Nightfall. Plus, you'll get 3 additional controllers and a Kinect to take full advantage of Xbox One's capabilities.

To enter, simply sign up at the TechSpot Store (if you haven't already), and hit the "Enter to Win" button to submit your entry. Share on your social media channels to increase your odds - you'll get additional entries everytime someone else enters through your shared link. The winner will be selected on 7/1. Good luck!

Permalink to story.

My buddy just won a new basic X1 (without kinect or any games) on Spiceworks and sold it to me for $200. The interface is ridiculous (360's is better) and for its size I am still wondering why the PSU is external (cmon man!) but other then that and the handicapped sound output its a good console don't get me wrong......but not worth more then $200 IMO.
I just wanted it for Halo 5, Gears 4, and a few others. The best games are yet to come.

Great prize, thanks for posting Techspot.

Last edited:
You guys should give one of these bundles away for being the second to comment on a thread. Starting now, of course.

PC CUSTARD RACE 4 EVAH!

Also, is the Techspot Store and Site account data totally different or are they linked? Just used Facebook sign up and it didn't log me in as my normal account but created a FB based account with FB name :3

Now that the One is going to have 360 compatibility I'm just a bit more interested in it.

Back